« Home | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! »

New Template!

Been feeling rather down since yesterday so I decided to take some time off to revamp my blog.

Without realising, I've been playing around for a couple of hours. I quite like this template. It's simpler and not so pink-ish. I think the purple colour is a lil too bright though. I tried to play around with the HTML but to no avail. What do ya think? Let me know :)

I've decided to use Blogger's comments because Haloscan ate up my old comments.

***
I realised I havent been doing much cooking. I was thinking of porridge (or congee) but I don't want to eat alone because I know I definitely won't finish it. I don't want the left over to end in the bin but I don't like eating overnight food. So, I called my friend up and invited her over for a simple meal. If the dinner is decent (it better be!) then I'll take a few pics and post them up. :)
***
I've been thinking of moving out. This studio is comfortable but the rent is burning a HUGE hole in my- or rather my Dad's- pocket. I've found a new place. It's not as good as this but I don't mind since I'll save like 2/3 of the rent every month. The housemates are nice guys but there's one little problem- I'll be living with 2 guys. I know one of them very well. He's nice and he doesn't take advantage of me. He's a gentleman. As for the other guy, I have no comments. I've met him once and he seems nice. We didn't talk much though. I talked to my parents about it. Mommy said I'm not being lao ku thong (antique- as in conservative) but living two guys can be a bit... ermm.. I don't know how to say lah'. She asked me lots of questions. I didn't mind because I know she's concerned about me. I was hoping she and Daddy will give me a definite answer but in the end, they said- Up to you! My gut feeling tells me it's fine to move in. Should I? Should I not?

oooh, groovy purple!!

Haloscan lost your comments? that shouldn't happen, I used it previously as well. although it shows as "0 comments", you should still be able to click and read the comments in previous entries. or just upgrade for US$12 and you'll be able to export all your old comments. :)

Post a Comment