« Home | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only » | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy »

Dumpling Festival

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can see, cannot eat :(
I took this picture 2 years ago. We gathered at my aunt's house to make dumplings. Aunt #3 makes the best dumplings. This morning, I was searching high and low for a picture of dumplings. Finally found it in my HD. I looked at the pictures and my first reaction was: Huh? We made so many dumplings and I only took 3 miserable dumplings? Yes, I was that dumb.

I think it was last year or perhaps a couple of years ago, my father's friend gave us 4 dumplings. Now, that was the most expensive dumpling I've ever eaten. In every dumpling, there was an abalone.

Mom said she'll freeze some for me so I can have them when I'm home. =) Yay!