« Home | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only » | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy » | Happy Day » | Heart Shape Scones » | Must » | Happy Mother's Day » | The Other Half » | S is for... »

Bad Hair Day

=(

:(

):

)=

Bad Hair Day.

Lost my balance while walking back to my seat and spilled half a mug of soya milk. *splat* all over the floor, on my notes, my files, my tam-tam, my kettle. Soya milk never tasted so horrible.

:(

It's not like I'm a toddler who's learning how to walk. How on earth did I lose my balance? To add salt to the wound, when I tried to regain my balance, I stepped on the corn on my right foot. Damn painful ok. *Ouch*

=(

Then I tried to burn songs. Wasted a blank CD because something went wrong in the process. Had to re-do like 3 times before I got it right.

:(

Can my day get any worse?

I bet.


Perhaps I should be grateful that there are no ants here or else I'll end up sleeping with them. Don't worry. I wiped the floor 3 times. But I'm not at all happy that my notes now have stains.

=(

Sob Sob.