« Home | Heart Shape Scones » | Must » | Happy Mother's Day » | The Other Half » | S is for... » | Disgusted » | You've Got Mail » | It's Spring but... » | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece »

Happy Day

I don't care if the title sounds cheesy. =P

I'm happy. I've been happy.

Went grocery shopping at 8.30 in the morning. First time in my life, I think.

Securities Commission replied. Made it through the first interview. Next interview and assessment will take place in Malaysia after the exams.

Bank Negara gave me a positive reply few weeks ago. Have to go for another interview when I go home.

I'm not VERY enthusiastic about the jobs. As long as I pass the interviews I'm happy enough. At least I don't have to deal with rejections so fast right? Agree? Welll.. if they ever reject me at a later stage then only I feel sad lah. But at the mean time, let me be happy.

Gonna watch the London Soloists Chamber Orchestra perform tonight. Happy.

Watched Rat Pack: Live in Las Vegas yesterday. So-so only lah. But still.. happy lah.

I'm gonna go get ready now.

Listening to Vienna Boys Choir singing Canon in D. Ahhhh... so soothing. so nice.

I'm happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. =)