« Home | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon » | I Know I'll Miss.... » | Brand New Day » | Bitter » | I Love You No More » | Horrible Customer Service » | Inspired » | Sarcasm »

Video: The Little Niece

May uploaded a few pictures of Baby Wei and she reminds me so much of my little niece. Xuan is three this year. She didn't remember me when I went home last summer and she was extremely shy when she first saw me. She didn't even allow me to carry her until her grandpa (my uncle) told her 'Go shakehand with aunty moopig'. Reluctantly, she came towards me and held my hand. Since then she allowed me to carry her when she was in a good mood. Girls... what do you expect, aye? But my secret weapon was my phone. All I had to do was show her, and she would go 'One, two, twee, chi-chek' (chi-chek is the sound of the phone camera). After she saw her pictures, she would clap her hands and say 'Yay!!!' Sometimes, I would tell her 'Come Xuan, let's go kai-kai' and she would run to the store room, take out her shoes and put them on. And she'd stick to me like a leech because I could bring her out for a ride!

I took a video of her when I was home last summer. So here it is. Enjoy =)



Hmm.. I have no idea why it's upside down. It doesn't help that I'm a html illiterate. Offer some help, please, please, please? I'm not gonna upload the video again cos it took aaaaaaages to upload and uploading= internet at snail speed.