« Home | Horrible Customer Service » | Inspired » | Sarcasm » | Meal times » | MooPig is craving for... » | 我等你 » | And All That Jazz » | Another one off the list! » | Unowat? » | A Message, A Phone Call »

I Love You No More

Remember this?

I love that no more

cos.... I'm in love with this pair of Prada wedge!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same style, different colour

£241. Slightly cheaper than that pair of Gucci.

And to make up for that pair of Gucci, I got something else. =)

But still.. it's way over my budget.

If only money fall from the sky.

Sigh......

on a side note:
I called Mom today and told her about what happened in Sainsbury's. She was laughing non-stop. She didn't say I was right. Neither did she said I was wrong. But you know what she said when she stopped laughing?
You arr, don't go and fight with people in a foreign country.
But that siao cha boh (crazy lady) was the one who was rude to me first what!
Call people siao cha boh some more you
True what. She's crazy. Really!

Then we talked about other stuffs and I mentioned I get different food from different places. Like I get my bread and tea from M&S, I only eat certain brand of food etc.
So yim chim (picky) for what har?
No mar.. I just like my food that way.
Yim chim some more lah.. later you chui bo ang (cannot find husband)
Chui bo and ma stay with you in the new house lor.. can teman you.
Eee yeer... I don't want lah.. later ngam ngam ngam (nag) at you again. Cannot lah..

and the conversation continued

Well, that's my mom for you when she's in the mood to talk to me. She can be so funny at times.