« Home | It's Spring but... » | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece » | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon » | I Know I'll Miss.... » | Brand New Day » | Bitter » | I Love You No More »

You've Got Mail

May, I've got mail too! *blekk*

I was feeling rather jiwang this morning thanks to Karen Mok's song- 如果没有你. Suddenly, the phone rang, indicating someone rang my doorbell. I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anybody. I picked up the phone and the man said 'Parcel'. It must be the stuffs from Boots, I thought.

I opened the main door and saw the deliveryman holding a package and it's from Japan! I stared at the package for a few seconds before signing on the device (dunno what's that thingie call lah. Basically sign on it to indicate I've receive the package). I wasn't expecting anything from Japan. My host family normally sends me presents in December because Christmas and my birthday fall in the month of December.

Look what's in the package.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The package. I haven't got any Photoshop or whatever programme so I just used Paint. :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The content- a kimono bag containing a cosmetic pouch and a cosmetic brush set- Just what I need! I think Okasan can read my mind. =) hand made cards from Obaachan (grandma) and Okasan (mother). Lovely isn't it? This bag is my 20th bag. :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The card. I can read but cannot understand!!!!!!! Shanti, SOS!

You jealous yet? :P

I'm really grateful I have a host family who still keep in touch with me despite the distance. We haven't seen each other for 6 years. I only called them once back in year 2000, when I could still speak Japanese (That's because I just came back from Japan after 40 days). My Jap is so cacat now so I write instead of calling them. Of course, I wrote in English lah. I send them cards and presents on birthdays, mother's day, father's day and Christmas.

OK, enough of showing off. Time to get back to the books. Sighhhhhh