« Home | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece » | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon » | I Know I'll Miss.... » | Brand New Day » | Bitter » | I Love You No More » | Horrible Customer Service »

It's Spring but...

... I'm stuck in my shoebox! =(

At 4pm, it was 20'C. Sun was out. But where was I?

I was in my shoebox,spending time with...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my notes, colourful pens and highlight pens

I wish I were
  • in Russell Square
  • With a bottle of cold drink
  • Eating home made popcorns
  • Reading my story book not notes and boring text books
  • Watching people when taking a break from reading

I should be doing all these!! Not staying in my shoebox.

Staying in the shoebox when it's nice and sunny should be a SIN!

***

Dinner was salad and Rainbow trout fillet! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
L-R: trout with garlic, in the oven, dinner plate, trout

It didn't take long to prepare dinner. I marinated the trout fillet with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, a dash of lea and perrins, olive oil and finally, chopped garlic. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours (if you're in a hurry you can cook it straight away).

Shove it into the oven at 180'C for about 20-30 minutes.

While waiting for the fish to cook, prepare the salad.

I used

  • Crest Lettuce
  • 1 tomato
  • 2 pomodorino tomatoes (heavenly!)
  • a small portion of cucumber
  • Emmental Cheese
  • 1 tsp sunflower seed.

As for the dressing, I used lemon juice cos I like my salad sour. It's very refreshing as well. Feel free to use Thousand Island or mayo or French etc. =)

Serve!

I like my food to be hot so I took half a trout out of the oven first and ate the second half after I finished the first piece. ;)

See.. even the way I blog is like how i jot down notes for revision. going crazy soon.