« Home | You've Got Mail » | It's Spring but... » | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece » | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon » | I Know I'll Miss.... » | Brand New Day » | Bitter »

Disgusted

First it was the Rantau Panjang MP Abdul Fatah Harun. He said divorced women are gatal. I thought that was the stupidest remark one can ever make.

Then came Jasin MP Datuk Mohd Said Yusof who asked the custom officers to 'close one eye' on the illegal import of sawn timber. A day later, he admitted it was his company which was involved in the saga. To add salt to the wound, he apologised to Pak Lah quoting 'I minta maaf kalau I buat salah.' KALAU? IF? He's just apologising for the sake of apologising, not because he's remorseful. If you want to apologise, mean it! Don't use that word If. It's as if he's not wrong and he's apologising because the media forces him to do so. That MP also said 'I'm allowed to do business. Why can't MPs do business?' wah lau eh. That's soooo horrible. That attitude. Yucks!

What on earth has happened? What the hell happened to the MPs? How do you expect the next generation to contribute to the society when the MPs are so corrupted? How can our country be developed? Sure, we do have first class infrastructure but, do we have a first class mentality? Blame the MPs first before blaming the rakyat.

I've heard way too many stories about how corrupted ministers are.

I'm disgusted. So very disgusted. I'm ashamed. I'm annoyed.

Ptui!

Don't blame me if you don't get my vote next time.