« Home | The Other Half » | S is for... » | Disgusted » | You've Got Mail » | It's Spring but... » | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece » | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon »

Happy Mother's Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Many Faces of Mommyyyyy
I left home 6 years ago to embrace a new chapter of my life. Since then, I never celebrated Mother's Day with Mommy. Every year, I send her a card to tell her how wonderful she is and to thank her for being my best-est Mommy.

Mommy's my best friend, my sister, my makan buddy, my advisor, my everything.
I've broke her heart uncountable times. I lost count of the times we argued and she shed tears. I made her angry a million and one times. Despite all these, she still cares for me. She still tells me 'Mommy loves you'.
She's the one who picked me up when I was at my lowest. She told me not to give up hope because there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. She's the one who told me everything is possible and she proved it to me. She's always there, patiently listening to me whining and then advise me. When I was in trouble, she's the one who stood by me and helped me.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there... especially Mommy, Okasan1, Okasan2 and Obaachan!