« Home | Disgusted » | You've Got Mail » | It's Spring but... » | British Humour » | Video: The Little Niece » | Le Palais du Jardin » | The Waiting Game » | Jumping on the bandwagon » | I Know I'll Miss.... » | Brand New Day »

S is for...

S T R E S S!
Countdown to 30 May: 17 days
That's 2 weeks and 3 days.
I'm stressed out. Very very very very very stressed out. It's a matter of time before I get nightmares. I'm so nervous everyday. I'm nervous before I go to bed everynight. Since I started tuning my biological clock, I haven't been sleeping well.

There's the pressure to do well. There's the pressure in job hunting. And I'm slightly home sick. I feel like running away from reality because reality is harsh. It's cruel. It's brutal.
When I passed by Russell Square this afternoon, I saw people sunbathing, having a picnic, enjoying themselves. Iosowantobethere! I wished the traffic light took slightly longer to turn to green light so I could admire them a little longer.
I've been listening to lots of slow songs like Kenny G's and lots of classical pieces when I relax. Fast songs make me more nervous.
It's been really hot these few days. While it's nice to finally see the sun, I wish I had an aircond in my room. Oh well, I have a little fan and it's doing it job. I guess I can't complain too much.
Aiiight. Time to go. Back to the books. Again.
Call me a nerd.
***
I had a little visitor today. A FLY! A big, fat fly! It flu some where else before I could say hello and *piak* kill it with newspapers. muahahahar. I think it's still some where in my shoebox. Ahhh.. perhaps it'll accompany me tonight.
***
Btw, Final Fantasy 7- Descendent of Shinobi, is a joyful song. It cheers me up. Hope it cheers you up as well. If you want that song, send me an email and I'll send the mp3 to you.