« Home | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy » | Happy Day » | Heart Shape Scones » | Must » | Happy Mother's Day » | The Other Half » | S is for... » | Disgusted » | You've Got Mail »

Like Earthquake only

Hear me rant!

I'm just being a drama queen. I've never experienced any before (touch wood)and no, I wouldn't like to experience. Not even a tremor.

But today, I've been experiencing tremor the whole afternoon and it's getting on my nerves. Road works are being carried out. Right outside my house. All the drillings and what not, damn annoying ok.


Everytime they drill, the whole studio vibrates. Ish.

Anyway, one of the neighbours has been annoying me with his oh-so-fantastic speakers. That guy sure has a bloody good sound system. I was told he just moved in a while ago. Perhaps during the weekend. I've been trying to figure out where the sound came from. Initially I thought it's from upstairs so I went up to the first floor but it was all peaceful and quiet. I tried to retaliate by blasting some techno music but obviously it was futile. He probably spent a few hundred quid on his and mine is less than a hundred. So today, I finally identified where the noise pollution came from- the neighbour in the lower ground floor- when I went out to throw rubbish. I went downstairs and true enough, someone was blasting some techno music. I knocked on the door. No reply. Man, he must be deaf or partially deaf. One lady was in the kitchen so I asked if she knows the tenant. She doesn't know but she told me he just moved in. We knocked on the door together for like 5 times before he opened the door. Immediately, he got the message and he said something which I couldn't decipher and shut the door. I smiled to the lady and came back to my room. The music subsided but I could still feel the beat. I guess as long as he turns on the volume, I'll never have peace.

Oh man, the drilling is annoying the hell out of me. How to concentrate la like this?

I know I should go out but I'm lazy lah. So are you gonna say padan muka to me again? I know you will cos you're evil (refer to the comment of the previous post). *blek*

oh yay! the drilling finally stopped! time to hit the books again.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/rant ends.