« Home | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only » | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy » | Happy Day » | Heart Shape Scones » | Must »

Feeling Sick

An update:

I'm not alright.

I feel sick

I'm disgusted

I feel like puking

I feel ill

You, thank you for ruining my morning. Thank you for greeting me with the most disgusting word one can find in the dictionary. You probably think of it as a joke but bad try, mate, it's not a joke. I'm VERY offended. Think about it.

I feel like puking. Yucks

My stomach feels horrible now.

Thank you for insulting me.

Thank you, cos you just gave me a horrible morning. I so do not appreciate that.

Please, just do me a big favour after insulting me. Please. Please just get the hell out of my life. Get lost. I so do not wish to see you again. Neither do I want to hear from you. Nor do I want to talk to you anymore. Just get lost. GET LOST!

*I think you still haven't got the message because you rang and texted me. Can't believe you still have the nerve to ask me for complimentary tickets. tsk tsk tsk. Calling me a bloody paedophile at 9 something in the morning isn't very funny, FYI. It's sickening. I wonder if you ever know what it means.
Just in case you didn't know, this website says it's an adult who is sexually attracted to children. In case my MSN status mislead you, let me clarify. (My MSN status that morning was (L) Joseph McManners) I love his voice. I am NOT sexually attracted to him because I'm not a bloody P_____. You tell your Mom 'I Love You' and does that mean you're sexually attracted to your Mom? Think about it. You were probably joking. But no, you failed. Big time. It's not a joke. It's not funny at all. Period. If you were staying near me, I would have slapped you left, right, up and down. Respect, is the word of the day for you.
29/05/2006