« Home | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only » | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy » | Happy Day » | Heart Shape Scones » | Must » | Happy Mother's Day »

I'm Fine

It's all good now.

The conversation was very much needed and I'm glad it took place yesterday. Perhaps it'd be better if it took place few weeks earlier. :P

I had 2 scoops of Haagen Dazs in a cone today. The ice cream ended up in my tummy but half of the cone ended up in the bin. :P Poseidon's premiere is today, I think, because there was a huge crowd in Leicester Square. So many celebrities, so many people. Shame I couldn't see any celebrities because I'm too short and there were way too many people. I really need a 10-inch high heels now.

I'm toying with the idea of hiatus. No, there's nothing to do with what happened yesterday. Writer's block, perhaps? lol

I'll be back when my fingers are itchy. Could be tonight, could be tomorrow, could be a month later.

Till then.

Au Revoir.

MooPig
xoxoxo