« Home | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only » | Cooking Disasters » | Me likeyyyy » | Happy Day » | Heart Shape Scones »

Dream

And so my fingers are itching to type. Not on hiatus yet, I think.

I was chatting to J a while ago and she told me she was dreaming of food all night long. You see, she lives in the halls and there's a food thief who shamelessly free-rides on anything in the fridge. When we went out for lunch yesterday, she bought dinner for tonight and kept it in the fridge. She was worried that the thief would eat on her behalf so I guess she dreamt about it all night long.

And then it hit me that I dreamt about food too! Of all food, I dreamt about KFC. In my dreams, I went to KFC (the one on Tottenham Court Road) and ordered a meal. It was probably Zinger meal. It came with a large fizzy drink. I remember it was 7-up. I took extra napkins and wrapped around the drink because the drink was cold. Don't ask me what happened next because I don't remember anything else.

I remember opening my eyes and 7.46am and sub-consciously asked myself if I wanted to eat KFC for dinner. I'm not craving for KFC. I hardly stepped into KFC in the UK because I'm not a big fan of their OR. Give me Hot&Spicy anytime.

Hmm.. it must be exam stress. Read this and you'll (probably) understand. :P

My first paper is at 10am tomorrow and I'm worried. For the past few days, I've been thinking of that post. I'm just being silly. ha.. ha.. ha...

In case you're wondering, I'm NOT having KFC for dinner.