« Home | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day » | Concentrate!!! » | Like Earthquake only »

The surprise visitor

I'm not very good with surprise visitors. I always prefer them to ring up in advanced so I can prepare some drinks/finger food for them and they won't see me in my worst state.

Tonight is the first time I've got a surprise visitor. It was 11.40pm when my mobile rang. The number didn't look familiar and I was hesitating if I should answer that call but I answered anyway. It turned out, my classmate, K, called. He said he's near my place and would like to drop by for 5 mins.

Holy Cow!

I was in my jammies. Braless, if I may add. My room? Messy. Notes, files and books on the floor. Shelf unorganised. Dishes, in the sink. I don't really want to let anyone see the state of my room.

He was literally outside my place when he called. I kept my window open the whole day and I could hear him as we talked. I couldn't say no so I told him to give me 5 minutes to change. I didn't really want to say no to him because the last time he called, I told him I was already in bed when I wasn't. I was still up watching the telly. :P

It was a good thing I bought two bottles of smoothie this afternoon. I hardly buy juice and fizzy drinks because I want to cut down on my sugar intake. I poured him a glass of smoothie and we talked for a bit. He stayed for about 15 minutes before going to his colleague's place.

While it was good to see him, I felt really embarrassed. I'd prefer if he called in advanced so my room will be in a better state. Oh well, at least I get to see him AND I have something to blog. It's been a while since we last met each other.

Time to clean up...... but let the procrastinator procrastinates until the exams are over lah. Hmmmm... any Londoners want to volunteer to clean up my room for me? ;) Next paper tomorrow. Nervous, nervous!!