« Home | New Template! » | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine » | Tears » | Bad Hair Day »

MooPig can cook!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Porridge with dried scallops and chinese mushrooms, honey glazed salmon, okra with mushrooms and carrots, Fried dace with black beans and Aubergine with pork ribs.

Dinner turned out to be alright. I spent about 4 hours stewing the pork ribs and they turned out to be very, very soft. I was very glad. We couldn't finish the porridge (Oh, nightmare!) because I put too much rice!

I was hungry before dinner time but when I sat down at the dinner table, I didn't have apetite at all. I had half a bowl of porridge and when I was done, I didn't feel like having another bowl so I ended up eating okra and salmon. It's always like that-After spending few hours cooking, I lose the apetite to eat.

Anyway, I had to pick up my friend from the bus stop this evening. I opened the door and I had a shock because the neighbour came back at the same time. I didn't expect anyone to be at the corridor. I told him 'You gave me a shock!' He laughed and said 'Are you alright?' That's so typical of him. Everytime I see him, he asks the same question. He then asked if I was cooking and I said yes. He said 'Smells good!' I thanked him and left. :)

It was good to have J over for dinner. Although it was only 2 hours, it was good enough to make me a happy MooPig! :)

pork ribs!! that's something I've yet to cook for myself. Mom does it pretty well with all her paikuat variations. try bbq-ing them with honey!

I've tried with honey before. Very yummy too! I personally love cooking ribs cos it's soooo easy to cook them! Just marinate for few hours and throw them into the oven for 30mins-1hour and it's ready! You're so lucky to have Mommy cooking for you!

Post a Comment