« Home | Worth Listening To » | MooPig can cook! » | New Template! » | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil » | Dream » | Feeling Sick » | I'm Fine »

HOT HOT HOT

These few days have been hot. Burning hot. I don't think I'm enjoying the heat anymore.

I want to bathe in ice water.

I want to drink icy cold drinks.

I want an air-cond in my room cos it's so so so hot.

I think I should go to Starbucks and study. *blekk*

I'll be back later. I need to revise... in my baking hot studio.

sangat panas lah!!!!!

that's everyday here in KL! hahaha! s'ok, that weather won't last long there. at least you know it'll become cool once more. it's constant heat here... :(

May, you have air-cond. I dun have. :( It was so hot that i had to shower like 5 times yesterday.. in icy cold water!

Post a Comment