« Home | Kiss The Rain » | Hard to please » | Simple Pleasures In Life » | HOT HOT HOT » | Worth Listening To » | MooPig can cook! » | New Template! » | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival »

Have you seen a Mummy?

I'm soooooooooooooo gonna be dead when she finds out. :P

I'm bored. I'm sleepy. I need something to humour me. I looked around and saw her sleeping like this so I quickly snapped this picture. :P

She had to sleep like this cos I switched on the light.

Here you go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So now you've seen one.

In case you didn't know, that's the Babe who's sleeping on my bed.

And oh, that green thingie is my duvet. It makes a darn good pillow too! *Yawnnnnnn*

so this was what you wanted me to see..
you naughty naughty girl!!

here's a big sloppy kiss for my moopig.
*muaKSss!!*

Post a Comment