« Home | Hard to please » | Simple Pleasures In Life » | HOT HOT HOT » | Worth Listening To » | MooPig can cook! » | New Template! » | The surprise visitor » | They Say... » | Dumpling Festival » | Evil Evil Evil »

Kiss The Rain

It finally rained today. =)

*skip hop skip hop*

I've been anticipating this day.

I felt so good when it rained. I loved it. I had the urge to go out to the street and play in the rain.

I heard thunder - something I have heard for a long, long time. I missed thunder.

It didn't feel that hot anymore. It was perfect.

I'm looking forward to more rain... but not too much. ;)

I think the Babe brought the rain from Wales. She's here to disturb me spend a couple of nights with me until her mom comes.

The surprise visitor came again. Only this time, he didn't surprise me. He texted about 10 minutes in advanced. He came because he ran out of milk and he claimed he can't live without coffee and milk. I told him I have soya milk instead. He must be really desperate for milk so he took anyway. Hopefully he will like it. :) The Babe was laughing at me. When the surprise visitor visits, we normally hug and peck on the cheeks. He's too tall and I'm too short. I had to tip-toe to hug him and he had to bend down to hug me. :/ I didn't think it was funny until the Babe mentioned it.

Next paper is at 10am. And I'm hyper.

I need to study.

I don't think it was just 'milk' he wanted leh... teeheehee!

good luck in your paper!!

Really lah May, he just came to ask for some milk. it was 12 and the shops were closed! No 7-11 around lah.

i have a feeling may might be right.. lol

why no one believes it's just as simple as that!!!!!!

sob sob sob

oh May, thanks for the wishes! :)

Post a Comment