« Home | English Accents » | Yet another post filler » | What a Small World! » | Have you seen a Mummy? » | Kiss The Rain » | Hard to please » | Simple Pleasures In Life » | HOT HOT HOT » | Worth Listening To » | MooPig can cook! »

-_-

On the phone this afternoon:

What are you doing?
Watching World Cup.
Who's playing?
Malaysia.
(!!!!!!!!!!!!) -_- that fella must be thinking he has a stupid sister who knows nuts about World Cup.
Oi, it's 1 something lah. First match starts at 2 lah.
Yea. another 45 minutes to go. I know ah.
Who's playing?
Croatia and Japan

Conversation continued...

Boy ahh, that lady who's staying at our house, pretty ah? (My parents are hosting an American lady for a few days. She's the Rotary International Ambassador I think)
I haven't even seen her face yet.
-_-

On MSN:
His nickname: ~21st Argentina Vs Holland~
Who are you supporting? Argentina or Holland?
Holland
Why not Argentina?
Because Holland...
Bye

-_-

That's MY brother. Ultra annoying I tell you! I can't even hold a proper conversation with him without feeling -_-. The only time I engage a decent conversation with him is when we talk about gadgets and mobile phones.

wahhaa..am used to him ad. he's alw like that.. damn "fu1 yen3" 1. arghhh,,
but when he need things.. he'll msg me! but w.o askin how am i.. juz say "i think u have to get me shirts .. i dun have shirts anymore"
goshh~

neway, when are u comin back?miss u loads~ call me when ure free! miss talkin 2 u =)

if i were you i won't bother getting anything for him. no manners! dun let him bully you lah!!! not sure when am i going home yet. when i've confirmed i'll call you okie! muaxx

Post a Comment