« Home | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me » | -_- » | English Accents » | Yet another post filler » | What a Small World! » | Have you seen a Mummy? » | Kiss The Rain » | Hard to please »

Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh!

Come let's do the monkey dance together!

My exams are over. O-V-E-R!!! O-V-E-R!!! Finito!

I have blood-shot eyes. I have headache.

But I'm not gonna sleep... cos I'm so darn hyperactive now!

Time to do the monkey dance!
Time to clean up
Time to do grocery shopping
Time to bake lots and lots of biscuits and cakes
Time to go shopping (vivala Summer Sale!) ... new clothes, new shoes, new bags, new skin care ;)
Time to go picnic in the park
Time to be a tour guide to my 2 friends who are coming from Malaysia and Cardiff respectively
Time to plan my holidays
Time to check for flights home (Look at my wishlist!!)
Time to watch more musicals
Time to apply for jobs :(
Time to continue with my dissertation (Aiyoh. so potong stim)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Most importantly, time to catch up on my beauty sleep =)

Congratulations!!!! Hehe, finally huh. (I have open school only and you finished your exam. Duh!)

I know, during exam time you are so sleepy yet when its over, you are so hyped up. LOL.

Have fun.

Ya coming back to Malaysia?

thanks Jason. :)

I'm going home... when my visa expires lah. currently checking out for tickets to go home for a few weeks.

Post a Comment