« Home | Something to Share » | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! » | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me » | -_- » | English Accents » | Yet another post filler » | What a Small World! »

So This Is It!

Just like that. End of term. I still can't believe it. It all happened too fast.

Everyone was a stranger to me last September. I hated London last September. I was trying very hard to adapt to city life. Alas, I fell in love with London.

End of term party was yesterday. more than half of the class turned up and it was good to see them. I didn't mingle with everyone because I was uh.. tad anti-social. I haven't seen most of them since Summer Term so I felt slightly weird but it was alright after an hour or so. I started talking to a few classmates whom I hardly talked to during term time.

There was (horrible) finger food and free flow of reds, whites and juice. Shame I couldn't drink. Practice! I need more practice!

I had an interesting chat with my classmate from Pakistan, albeit a brief conversation.

Everyone was asking everyone about plans after this.

I just realised I'm probably the shortest girl in the class. *hiak hiak hiak* (see picture #5. I was in a 3.5inches wedge. Imagine me without.)

I won't be able to meet most of them after this anymore. That's it. Sad huh? After 10 months.

We have a Year book compiled by 2 classmates. I'm in most of the pictures. *blush double blush* No no no.. I'm not a camwhore. It just happened that I posted up lots of pictures of the parties and dinners on the website so they just randomly selected a few.

So long.. farewell... They are my best unimates. Ever. I never liked my unimates in North Wales. The Europeans were too stuck up to mingle with us Asians. I could hardly fit in then. It was hard. But here, it's so different. Everyone is so kind and friendly. I gave most of them a hug and peck on the cheeks before I left. I wanted to join them at the pub after the party but I went to the cinema with Ms Party Pooper instead. Never mind, perhaps I'll join them at the pub another time.

Anyway, here's a Collage. I blurred the pictures intensionally due to personal reasons.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this is it. End of term!

I wonder what's in store for me next. :(