« Home | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! » | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me » | -_- » | English Accents » | Yet another post filler » | What a Small World! » | Have you seen a Mummy? »

Something to Share

Before I left for North Wales 4 years ago, Mom's friends came over to my house for lunch. It was something like a farewell party for me.

Aunty Kesh gave me a handmade card that day.

The card read:
I said a prayer for you today and know God must have heard. I felt the
answer in my heart. I did't ask for wealth or fame, I knew you wouldn't mind. I asked him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind. I asked that he be near you. At the start of each new day, to grant you health and blessings, and friends to share your way. I asked for happiness for you, In all things great and small - but it was for his loving care I prayed the most of all!

Your pathway lies before you
A path of untrodden snow
Becareful where you tread
For every mark will show....

The world is like a mirror
Reflecting what you do
And if you look at it smilingly,
It smiles right back at you

I've forgotten about the card until I came accross this in MS Word. I must have saved it 4 years ago. It brought tears to my eyes. I remember I fought real hard to hold back my tears that day. The card is sitting in one of my treasure boxes at home. I have two treasure boxes. One of them is a rusty Beatrix Potter box which I got from Northern Ireland 17 years ago. The other trasure box is from Miyamoto Okasan. She gave it to me 4 years ago. Which reminds me, I must take pictures of my treasure boxes when I go home!!