« Home | 4.15am » | I'll be gone » | Greetings from the Babe » | Oh, Just Let Me Mourn » | On the bus yesterday » | =( » | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! »

Glasgow, babeh!

Officially an internet junkie. I just cannot live without the internet.

The journey to Glasgow was uneventful. Besides the train ride from Glasgow Airport to Glasgow Central, I slept throughout the whole journey. :P

Did nothing much on the first day itself. Serve me right for not doing my home work properly. The only place I know is George Square. I read up about Glasgow the previous night but nothing registered :P. Sigh. We spent most of the time getting lost in the town itself and finally managed to find the way home to my friend's halls. I must say I'm pretty hopeless at reading maps. If it wasn't for JQ, I think we would have ended up walking round and round the city for ages.

It rained today. :( My el cheapo brolly nearly broke because the wind was so strong- but not as strong as the wind in North Wales.

Didn't take many pictures because we were too busy pampering ourselves with retail therapy.

Next stop: Edinburgh.

Till then, babes!

LOL! you're supposed to be on holiday!! quit staring at the screen you... *grin*

Oooh! I was in Glasgow a generation ago!!!! It was dark.. too dark.. I can't remember anything else..

May: Couldn't help it!

LB: You need more gingko biloba. :P

Post a Comment