« Home | Greetings from the Babe » | Oh, Just Let Me Mourn » | On the bus yesterday » | =( » | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! » | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day »

I'll be gone

but will be back on Saturday, probably with a luggage full of Walkers Shortbread.

I\I0T

You know where I'll be heading to, don't you? ;)

Till then, darlings.

**************************

Well Done France! I lurve you lots lots for trashing Portugal.

*monkey dance*

*monkey dance*

and another

*monkey dance*

to celebrate France's victory, I'm having foei gras for one whole month

going on holiday? take me with you, take me with you! waaaaaa!!!

May, you have 4hours and 40mins to make it to Stansted airport! Quick quick quick!!

*pulls out big luggage, dust it and make space for May*

Post a Comment