« Home | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! » | Something to Share » | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! » | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me »

A Quick Update

The 2 girls are having fun with Robbie Willaims, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Superman, Incredible Hawk and others in the Madame Tussauds. I've been there three months ago so I'm here in the school library.

It's wonderful to have two friends over here. We're having a gala of a time. I've never laughed so much before! The moment JQ touched down, I've been laughing everyday. She's been giving lots of laughing therapy.

I cooked a simple dinner on Saturday- Roast whole chicken, roast potatoes, garlic bread and salad. I thought JQ would be dead tired after 14 hours of flight but surprisingly, she was so hyperactive and we went sight seeing after dinner!

Within 3 days, we've been to quite a number of places. We leave home early in the morning and return around midnight! We were supposed to go to Buckingham Palace this morning but unfortunately it rained. What a bummer!!

I enjoyed the London Eye and the River Cruise. I wish the River cruise lasted longer though.

It was so windy yesterday, especially at Tower Bridge. I was wearing skirt and yes, you guessed it, I embarrassed myself. A few people who passed by probably saw my hedious underwear. Darn!! In the end I wrapped my cardigan around my waist and held tight to my skirt. I swear I'll never ever wear that skirt to the Bridge anymore.

We bought dinner at Four Seasons and had dinner at Hyde Park. It was fun! After dinner, we went to the pub nearby to watch the second half of Portugal Vs. Holland match. That was probably the most violent match I've ever watch.

We went to St.Paul's this morning and we climbed up 530 steps. That's Five hundred and thirty steps! 1060 steps up and down! That was our morning exercise! I liked the Whisper Gallery. Darn cool! The view from the Golden Gallery was amazing. You'll never regret climbing up so many steps! Yoko Ono was there to promote her art work but we didn't manage to take pictures of her- we were enjoying ourselves at the Golden Gallery! By the time we went to the Cathedral Floor, she left.

Will collage the pictures when I'm home.

Gotta run now. Tata!

Four Seasons means Duck Rice!! yummmm! I liked the London Eye too, absolutely brilliant if the weather is good. nevermind abt ur skirt blowing up, it's very Marilyn Monroe mah... ;-)

exactly, May! We had quack quack and kai lan. Weather was so-so yesterday. tad gloomy. No sun... Errr.. May, I'm not as sexy as Marilyn Monroe mah! cannot lidat one!

Post a Comment