« Home | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! » | Something to Share » | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! » | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me » | Daddy and Me » | -_- »

Word of the Day

Yum! Is word of the day.

I spent one and a half hours doing grocery shopping. That's what I call luxury. Grocery shopping is therapeutic. :)

I marinated chicken for tonight's dinner. I'm gonna roast chicken for my friends and I. :) I made garlic bread as well. =) [Mei, you want some? hiak hiak hiak!]

I baked chocolate chip and macadamia nuts cookies, and cut my index finger. *ouch* but it's alright lah. It doesn't hurt anymore but it's annoying. I feel abnormal. I can't even type properly. The cookies are nice. Really!!!! Yum!

After smelling 50 biscuits, I decided to bake banana bread. It turned out umm... not so pretty. It was my first attempt. I don't know how it tastes like. My friends will be my guinea pigs later. *evil grin*

I should shower now. I know, I know, I've been saying that since an hour ago. I smell like cookies and banana and cinnamon.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog for the next few days. A couple of friends are visiting and I'll be their tour guide. :)

shopping!! eating!! my two favourite words... LOL!!

ooooh, so good to be home and able to access Blogger sites once more.

go sight-seeing, enjoy yourself after all that exam stress!! wheee!

Welcome home, May!

I am going sight seeing tomorrow- playing tour guide! ;)

oo oo how do u bake the chocchip cookies. don't the choc melt ?? need recipe. and the know-how to not make the chips melt..
thanks in advance :P
have a nice time playing tour guide.

the chocs didn't melt la.

i'll email the recipe to you when i'm free- should be in a couple of days.

being a tour guide is fun but it's tiring! =)

Post a Comment