« Home | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! » | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! » | Something to Share »

=(

I can't believe this.

England lost to Portugal

Brazil lost to France

Can you imagine how heart broken I was today?

My heart shattered when I saw the English players after the match. Gerrard had tears in his eyes. So did Ferdinand. So did I.


And I told off my friend who told me 'Since when England made it into the Semi'. I told her to shut up.

I'm sad.

I'm very sad.

I'm gonna boycott anything to do with Portugal until I'm done mourning.

:(

I'm still sad.

Rooney didn't deserve a red card.

I don't feel like watching anymore matches. I don't care who wins the World Cup now.

:(

Awwww..... don't cry... Extra Huge H U G H U G

s'ok... there'll be the next World Cup!
*crosses fingers & toes*

LB: Thanks. *hugss*

May: 4 more years to go, May. :(

like my colleague says.. never expected anything out of england's football team anyways.. lol.

Post a Comment