« Home | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! » | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! » | Something to Share » | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! »

A 5am Rambling

I havent slept the whole night. I need to blog to make me not think of sleeping. One of the girls are leaving for Denmark at noon and the other is leaving for Malaysia in the afternoon. I don't like not having enough sleep so I decided to stay up. I find it very difficult to wake up when I don't have enough sleep.

Anyway, my brain is not functioning very well but I'm absolutely pissed off at the shallow remark made by the politicians in Malaysia. What's wrong with them now? Someone tell me please.

I didn't really agree with Dr M's way of criticising Pak Lah. Sure, he had his points but I think he went overboard. What happened to diplomacy? Oh, I forgotten, Dr M and his big mouth.

Read this article and please tell me they're stupid.
The foreigners not only want a second home, they
also want a second wife.


My "dear" Datuk Anuar Tan, I can't believe you actually made such a statement. I'll never look at you the same way again. That was a dumb statement. Plain dumb. Bodoh. It's an insult to the expats. How can one say that? My parents know a number of foreigners. They settle down in Malaysia because they like Malaysia- the culture, the food, the climate, the people. Definitely NOT because of a second wife. He not only insulted foreigners but he also insulted women from Philippines and Thailand.

Seriously, that was a horrible remark. Dumb.

If you want to lure foreigners to Malaysia, do something about it. Don't make a fool out of yourself. Change the immigration rules and be fairer to the people, not make people go 'the other way' (i.e. bribe).

Few years ago, I happened to go to my Mom's friend's shop. Her friends were there and it so happened that there was a fotune teller. He looked at my 'ba zi' (birth dates, time etc) and calculated. He said that I'll be a politician. Perhaps I should consider being one. I'm definitely smarter that that idiot politician who made a stupid remark.


Oh my, I'm hungry and I'm sleepy. The girls are waking up in about an hour's time and we're leaving in 3 hours. Maybe I should walk to McD to get some breakfast. Or maybe I should get some sleep.

The eye bags are getting heavier by the seconds. The stomach can wait.

I vote for sleep!

hunger can always be satiated, but sleep is rare...

sides' when u sleep, u dont feel hungry . unless of course u dream of food and hunger in ur sleep la.

I slept in the end. At 6am. Couldn't wake up to send my friend off. :P

Post a Comment