« Home | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! » | Something to Share » | Chant With Me! » | Let's Do The Monkey Dance Babeh! » | E.N.G.L.A.N.D » | You Belong To Me »

France to Win!!

France must win tonight!!

My annoying brother is supporting Spain. I'm supporting France.

We bet. 10 quid.

France! France! France! France! France!

This is my first time betting.

Wish me luck!!

But France is playing like shit since their first matches. Nearly lost the ticket to the top 16 wei.

Not to mention, they were once the world champion and asianbookie is opening plate that spain is giving half ball to France.

good luck!!!

Jason: Hehehehe... France won in the end :P I doubt they will make it the next round though.

May: Thank you!!

Ahhhhh, now I see why... Glad you're gonna be richer! Dont go bet it all now on Engrand!! I come in peace..

LB: No no.. I'm not betting on england. I'm not gonna be richer actually cos I don't plan to take that money from my brother- i don't have the heart to take from him!! :) I'm just threatening him cos he's such a miser! LoL

Post a Comment