« Home | On the bus yesterday » | =( » | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! » | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs »

Oh, Just Let Me Mourn

I still can't get over the fact that the whole English squad is on its way back to English soil. Or maybe they have already set foot in English soil.

Sigh.

=(

My classmate just texted to ask if I want to go to the pub with him tonight. I'm so going. I'm gonna drink until I pass out. Not.

**************************
I baked some chocolate chips and nuts cookies for my friends yesterday. I thought the first attempt was better. I reduced the sugar then. This time, I followed the recipe because I didn't have enough chocolate chips and nuts with me. Mistake, mistake. Shouldn't have. Now I know what to do next time. The cookies smell good though. I've been smelling too much so I'm not touching them anymore.

I gave away 3 tupperwares worth of cookies and I still have one left. Any takers? If you are reading this, would you like me to send a box to your office in Liverpool Street? :P


I'll take those cookies! please courier them to KL, thank you very much!

*clink clink... cheers*

Your address please? Thank you very much

*blekk*

now.. THAT's how a cookie should like. lol. thanks for the pics.

Post a Comment