« Home | =( » | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! » | France to Win!! » | A Quick Update » | Word of the Day » | 2pounds and 2 packets of biscuits » | Jobs jobs jobs » | So This Is It! »

On the bus yesterday

My friends and I decided to watch the football match in school yesterday so I took the bus to school in the afternoon.

At the bus stop, I saw 3 children who are very, very charming. When I boarded the bus, the youngest of 3 brothers nearly fell down so I gave him a hand. He smiled at me and said thank you. I took my seat and they sat in front of me. The brothers started talking to me.

The 2 elder brothers were wearing the England jerseys and the youngest brother put on a T-shirt, shorts and a cap which reads 'I want to play for Arsenal when I grow up. His sandals had a football on each side too! How cute!

Brother #2 is 5. The eldest brother must be around 7 or 8. The youngest one should be about 4. They are very chatty. All of them are very good looking. They are probably the most good looking boys I've ever seen. The youngest brother is the cutest boy. He has an angelic smile and he's very chatty. He kept on turning to me so he could talk to me.

Part of the conversation:

Me: Are you going to watch the World Cup?
#3: Yes. I watch it at home every morning
#2: Are you going to watch?
Me: Yes, in school with my friends.
#2: are you a kid?
Me: No I'm an adult!
#3: can you sit upstairs? (on a double decker bus)
Me: yes.
#3: alone?
Me: yes.
#2: Do you go to school?
Me: Yes
#3: I go to a nursery school.
Me: Really? I went to a kindergaten when I was young. I'm in a university now. Are you on school holiday now?
#2: My aunty XXX brought us on holiday. I've been a good boy.
#3: Boo!
Me: (pretended to be shocked) Wahhh

They must have found it funny so they continued again and all I had to say was 'Wahh' and they were amused. Kids, seriously! ;) They are so innocent!

#2: Look back!
I looked to the right.
#2: BOo!
Me: Wahh!
#3: look out the window!
I obliged.
#3: Boo!
Me: Wahh

We repeated for about 10 times!! :P

#3: can you sout?
I looked blur.
#1: Shout.
Me: oohh. Yes I can. I only shout to bad people

#2: I have a friend and his name is Jason.
Me: I see.
#3 started talking but I couldn't understand him. I'm not very good with baby-talk.
I smiled.

#2: Where are you getting off?
Me: Next stop.

I reached my stop.
Me: Alright, I'm getting off here. Nice meeting you
all 3+ aunty: nice meeting you too! Bye!

Aww... That was sweet. I wonder if I'll bump into them again.

you just gotta love kids... :)

Little kid also you want to cheat. :P

May: Yup. Who doesn't love cheerful kids? Now, those who whine and cry and shout get on my nerves. I just lurve kids!!!

Jason: Mana ada? I don't cheat kids ok.. But even if I do (god forbid), it's better than guys cheating on girls and vice versa right? :P

Post a Comment