« Home | Glasgow, babeh! » | 4.15am » | I'll be gone » | Greetings from the Babe » | Oh, Just Let Me Mourn » | On the bus yesterday » | =( » | Pictures Galore » | A 5am Rambling » | I'm 10quid richer! »

Scotland: Day II

My brain is shutting down soon. My eyes are struggling to open. I'm extremely sleepy but I must jot down something about today while it's still fresh.

Went to the capital of Scotland- Edinburgh this morning. It's about 1.15hours by bus from Glasgow. Edin's a beautiful city. I actually prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow. It's one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to.

As usual, I only read up a little bit about the city so my friend and I relied on the Sight Seeing Bus. We didn't manage many places though. We went into the Edinburgh Castle and the entrance fee is a whopping 10.30pounds. No student price. We joined the 30 minutes guided tour which I think is very useful. The guide gave us a brief history of the castle. I simply love the view from the castle. It's very picturesque.

After the castle we had lunch then went to St Giles' Cathedral and ended up walking around the city. Managed to shop a little (what's new) before having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe (and had 2 free Hot Fudge Sundaes!)

Edinburgh is a beautiful city. I really don't mind living there. :P It was extremely cold too- not too keen on the weather. Now, if only Scottish have sexy accents like the English :P I have problems understanding their accents. :P

Gotta run now. More updates when I'm back.

come back to roti canai! I belanja!! Yeah, Scottish weather can get so drab, but summer should be ok, mah..

oooh, where are the photos? must show, must show! nevermind if you don't understand their Scot accent, as long as they are lengjai... ;)

LB: I wish I can go home right now! It's still cold even if it's summer. the wind.. i hate summer winds!

May: Actually hor, the scots are quite leng chai. No pictures yet. no time to collage them. will do so asap!

Post a Comment