« Home | Unexpected » | Bad Hair Day » | Fifty-Five » | Luxury Cars » | Bored » | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner » | Tough Luck » | From North Wales, With Love » | Away »

Let's talk about the weather, shall we?


The heatwave is finally gone. It's time to bring out the cardigan and brolly.

My friend and I went to Green Park a couple of days ago. The weather was just nice around 5pm and was slightly chilly around 7.

We lied down on the grass and I happened to bring my camera so I snapped some random pictures of the clear blue sky.


Life's been interesting lately. I've been a little busy. But it's been good so far. Probably it's still too early to tell but I'll see how it goes and update from time to time!

Till then. tata

green park!! one of my favourites. I remember feeding a squirrel there... ultimate cuteness!

Green park is nice. but no squirrels this time. :) Used to see lots of squirrels outside the halls in North Wales but i'm in a concrete jungle now. hehehe

Post a Comment