« Home | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner » | Tough Luck » | From North Wales, With Love » | Away » | Wheeeeeeeeee » | Guys and their toys » | Standing Up » | This is not goodbye » | Headbutt and Misc »

Bored

2.20am. I'm still awake.

I'm bored.

I'm sick of my songs on my iTunes.

I want to revamp my wardrobe.

I want to shop shop shop till I drop before sales end and come back with lots of nice clothes.

I want to escape from the heat in London.

I want to see snow now.

I want to go to North Wales and spend time with my Little Friend again.

I want to watch Riverdance in Dublin.

I want to go somewhere for holiday.

I want Big Brother to end now cos it's getting boring.

I want to watch Superman Returns in the cinema.

Ehh.. this is getting boring. I told you I'm bored, didn't I? :P

I'm going to the British International Motor Show on Friday. Best of all, free tickets! I don't know if there are any hot chicks but I was told that it's good. (Thank you! Mr Smith!)

Oh I need to confess. I did something really bad yesterday.
I told this friend of mine, mr XY that I can get free tickets to go to the motor show on Friday. I thought his friend could make it as well but he couldn't. While I was in the queue, I changed my mind. Instead of asking for 3 tickets (for me, mrXY and J), I asked for 2. I changed my mind because I'm not very close to mr xy and I don't feel comfortable being with him. Basically the situation will be very awkward. I texted mr xy in the evening to tell him I failed to get the tickets. He replied: So are we still going on friday without d free ticket? I didn't reply. Geee.. I'm so bad. I know. shit la.

Oh no! My blog looks weird in Firefox. How come the whole page is purple? It's fuglyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! The background for the posts should be in white, not purple! Don't use Firefox!!


firefox rulez

reminded me of my "utterly bored" post, hahaha! we have days like these. just keep looking forward to your holiday lah...

firefox is good laaa :P
oh btw, got free tix for sat or not ?? me want me want :P
oh and u can tell mr. xy, u dun feel like going anymore. lol .

Jason: It's good but it's not good to view my blog. IE's better.

May: I am indeed. Counting down every single day!

Ken: Yala yalaaaaaa. I gave the other ticket to J already cos she was with me when i collected the ticks. I told him i'm not going already. if i see him on Fri. DIE! :P

naughty notti!

kuzco: you know i know who's that Mr MY. Don't betray me ah. You should have seen my face when he asked me yesterday regarding the motorshow. Hopefully my eyes didn't tell him I was lying :P

Post a Comment