« Home | Standing Up » | This is not goodbye » | Headbutt and Misc » | Pictures: Edinburgh » | Glasgow pictures » | Glasgow: Day 3 » | Mom's Wise Words » | Scotland: Day II » | Glasgow, babeh! » | 4.15am »

Guys and their toys

The boys at home sure have expensive taste. the girls too, actually :P

The brother nudged me on messenger today. I thought he missed chatting with me but he had other plans. He told me that Daddy wants me to buy an A-bike for him!

First it was a 1960s Mercedes. I have yet to see that car because it was in the workshop for ages. Daddy spent a fortune on it. I don't think he'd reveal the exact amount. All he said was: "I have no budget." And now, it's an A-bike.

That ugly looking bike costs £199.99. Jeeeezzz!

I rang home and Daddy told me: "you bring that home when you come home in September nah!"

I asked what's the hoo-ha with this wobbly thing. He said that so the precious son can ride it at the new house. And the precious son said: Because it's new and we will be the first one to have it. It's my birthday present too!

Wahlau. 15th birthday can get a RM1400 bike as a birthday present? And what did Meimei and I get when we were 15? :P

The bike was launched on 12 July this year. Just 3 days ago. No reviews yet. But I read that it has the most uncomfortable seat. Perhaps I should visit the design museum to have a look at the bike before buying it online.

What's with the boys and this silly toy?

I can never understand.

And I guess Daddy and the brother can never understand the girls' passions for bags, shoes and clothes. :P

boys toys are always bigger and more expensive that most of our handbags and shoes put together! lol!

Post a Comment