« Home | Mom's Wise Words » | Scotland: Day II » | Glasgow, babeh! » | 4.15am » | I'll be gone » | Greetings from the Babe » | Oh, Just Let Me Mourn » | On the bus yesterday » | =( » | Pictures Galore »

Glasgow: Day 3

A delayed entry. I've been busy lately.

We didn't have much time in Glasgow that morning as our flight was at 6pm. We just took the bus and went around the city. I like the University of Glasgow. It's my dream campus. I've never studied in a campus university before and I've always wanted to study in one. Glasgow doesn't offer as many places of interests as Edinburgh does. We had lunch in a pub before heading to the airport. Surprisingly, the food was pretty decent. I'm a bit tired of pub food now though. I want roti canai and big fat hokkien noodles with lots of pork lard and prawn mee and lots and lots of crabs!

We were very fortunate this time. We arrived at Stansted airport 5 minutes earlier than the expected arrival time! Ryan Air is well known for delays and thank goodness none of my flights delayed this time. :)

And you'd think my luggage will be full of Walkers Shortbread. Noooo.. I came back with NONE! Instead, I came back with 3 story books, 1 Hard Rock Cafe mug (can drink Baileys in that now, finally!), 2 HRC t-shirts and a 1 new skirt. =P

Pictures will be up soon. I promise. Really!

I need some rest now. Laters!