« Home | Glasgow: Day 3 » | Mom's Wise Words » | Scotland: Day II » | Glasgow, babeh! » | 4.15am » | I'll be gone » | Greetings from the Babe » | Oh, Just Let Me Mourn » | On the bus yesterday » | =( »

Glasgow pictures

The pics are up. The internet is crawling at snail speed so I can't uplaod picture by picture. I figured out that collaging the pictures is one of the best solutions. =)

Arghh.. uploading pictures using blogger is driving me nuts. Anyway, here are the collage of Glasgow.




George Square, tall ship, auditorium (looks like the Sydney opera house huh?) and the Art Gallery and Museum














George Square at night
Cathedral ( I think)
Balloons in the sky. Pretty, aye?
Me with a jug of Long Island Tea :P
Noooo.. the 3 of us shared this. it was my 4th cocktail of the night. I had 2 Screwdrivers and Tia Maria with Coke before this :P

hope you didnt get drunk on that night!

my record was 7 screwdrive in one night.

then you can see me in toilet :(

haha...

nice collage of photo!

Post a Comment