« Home | Headbutt and Misc » | Pictures: Edinburgh » | Glasgow pictures » | Glasgow: Day 3 » | Mom's Wise Words » | Scotland: Day II » | Glasgow, babeh! » | 4.15am » | I'll be gone » | Greetings from the Babe »

This is not goodbye

I don't know when I'll see you again.
I'm sad that we have to part.
I had to hold my tears when I hugged you. I told you not to cry but deep down inside, I was fighting so hard to tell the tears to stop rolling down my cheeks.
I couldn't bear to see you go so I walked away before the train departed. Tears welled up in my eyes. I thought about the times we spent together- happy and sad moments.

I came back to my place and I'm already missing you. I have no one to talk to tonight before bedtime.
I have no one to listen to me sleep talking.
I won't be able to hear you say 'You know you were talking in your sleep last night?'
I have to one to whine to.
The studio is so quiet and it feels weird.

I'll miss my shopping trips with you.
I'll miss travelling with you.
I'll miss you punching my back pretending to give me massages.
I'll miss whining to you about how fat I am and that I need to go on a rabbit diet and liposuction.
I'll miss Skyping with you and GucciGoldPhish for hours and hours.
I'll miss annoying you.
I'll miss talking nonsense on the phone with you.
I'll miss taking silly pictures with you.
I'll miss complaining about anything and everything to you.
I'll miss telling you about the fights I had with some stranger.
I'll miss telling you stories about my dates.
I'll miss listening to you whining to me.
I'll miss listening to you telling me about your 'happening' life in North Wales.
I'll miss having cocktails with you.
I'll miss you calling me MooPig..MooPig!!
I'll miss you. you. you.

You never know what God has in store for you. Life is full of surprises. You have a bright future ahead of you. You are a strong girl. You know that, I know that. I'm sure you can go through the hurdles in life. Don't be afraid of the new environment and the new changes. It may seem tough initially but I know you will be fine after a short period of time. I have faith in you, Babe.

Promise me you'll send me postcards when you go for holidays.
Promise me you'll send me silly emails every now and then.
I won't make you promise me this- but I hope to see you in KB soon! I'll pay for your air ticket!

I'll see you when I see you again! This is NOT good bye. We'll see each other again. Very soon!

Congratulations on your graduation! I wish I could attend the ceremony! Have fun on your graduation day. I'm proud of you, Babe!
Woof Woof, Babe!

xoxo

awwwww. I know it's hard when we miss someone. life seems... a little incomplete, hor?

hugs.

leaves you a warm virtual hug... *WARM HUG*

may: {hugs} Getting used to it now. After all, that wasn't a goodbye. We'll see each other again.

L B: Thank you! {Warm Hug}

Post a Comment