« Home | Guys and their toys » | Standing Up » | This is not goodbye » | Headbutt and Misc » | Pictures: Edinburgh » | Glasgow pictures » | Glasgow: Day 3 » | Mom's Wise Words » | Scotland: Day II » | Glasgow, babeh! »

Wheeeeeeeeee

Another 1 month plus to go. I'm excited!

Home- The sweetest word in the dictionary.

I've been following L B's blog religiously. Hop over to look at the food he's been eating since he arrived in KL. Everytime I read his blog, my stomach starts growling. I can almost taste the food in my mouth. *wipes saliva*

After thinking about it days and nights, I finally made up my mind what I want to eat when I'm home.

Since I'll be arriving at 2110 on Sept 15, I'll stay a night at my sister's (or maybe a hotel if her place is too hot- I need air-cond!!!). I'm having roti canai and teh-o-ice-limau at a mamak stall.

Sis and I will be flying back to KB the next day, which happens to be her birthday. We should arrive in the afternoon and I hope lunch is home cooked food! Yet to tell Mom what I want though. I want my pucuk paku (think it's called fern) with sambal belacan, prawns and fish!

Dinner will be at Hai Ong- crabs and whelks!

I compiled a list about 3 months ago. Let's see how many I'll manage this time round.

Time to be on a rabbit diet until I go home :P

For the mean time, time to go to bed. *yawn*

you should ask him to pass you his food list at the end of his holiday! LOL!

Post a Comment