« Home | From North Wales, With Love » | Away » | Wheeeeeeeeee » | Guys and their toys » | Standing Up » | This is not goodbye » | Headbutt and Misc » | Pictures: Edinburgh » | Glasgow pictures » | Glasgow: Day 3 »

Tough Luck

I'm back in London. Can't believe it's so freaking hot here! I don't want the sun!!

Didn't watch Superman. No strawberries for me to pick. *SULK*

We went to the cinema 2 days ago and was told that some machine couldn't work because it was too hot- no thanks to the heatwave. Sounds silly but true. We couldn't find a decent cafe because all were closed at 8pm so we ended up going to Mr T (That's what my Little Friend calls Tesco) to get present for my Little Friend's teacher as Thursday was the last day of school. We went to another friend's house with the intention of watching DVD but his housemate and the boyfriend were watching telly so we went back to my friend's place to watch a movie. Couldn't really pay attention to the movie because Little Friend kept on asking Why this Why that.

My friends brought me to the Great Orme in Llandudno on Thurs morning. The view was nice but it was a little foggy. =(

After the Great Orme, we wanted to go strawberry picking but ended up doing raspberry picking because the strawberry season is OVER! *SULK* I don't like raspberries. I only had one and that was it.

Despite what happened, I had a fabulous time in North Wales. It was a lazy holiday. I stayed in most of the time. I didn't even go to the High Street to see if there was any changes.

I'm missing North Wales already. The weather was just nice. I wish I had more time there. We could have gone fishing! Ah well, there's always another time. And I'm sure I'll have better luck next time! ;)

Highest temperature today: 30'C. *wails*

Wait till you really feel the heat in KL!!!!! Wakakaka!!! Yeah, I really miss winter right now, or Autumn anyway.. *sigh* But, gotta take the rough with the good, eh? :-) HUGS

I don't want to think about the heat. I'll be in the air-cond room most of the time :P I miss autumn too... July is ending. August is coming.... Autumn should be on its way aye? When are you returning to Italy?

Post a Comment