« Home | Fifty-Five » | Luxury Cars » | Bored » | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner » | Tough Luck » | From North Wales, With Love » | Away » | Wheeeeeeeeee » | Guys and their toys »

Bad Hair Day

Just when I thought I could show off the Ferrari pictures I took during the motor show yesterday, something just *had* to happen.

I LOST ABOUT 100 PICTURES!!!

And the pictures happened to be pictures of the luxury cars- Ferrarris, Bentleys, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Lamboghini, Lotus, etc etc . You get the drift. My one and only picture taken with the Ferrari is MISSING. GONE! *Poof*

I'm pissed.

I'm devastated.

I'm upset.

I feel like throwing my camera away. And the stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid memory card.

*SOB*

*wails*

Why does this have to happen at me NOW? WHY WHY WHY? Of all days! I'd rather the picturs which went missing were the Mazdas, Citroen, Nissans, Volvos. BUT NOT MY FERRAI PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed.

I'm very very pissed at my camera and my memory card.

No mood to post up the pictures already.

oh dear... that's too bad! I know how it feels losing things we can't recover... sigh... *hugs*

May: Thank you

Post a Comment