« Home | Bored » | Sundae on a Sunday » | Loner » | Tough Luck » | From North Wales, With Love » | Away » | Wheeeeeeeeee » | Guys and their toys » | Standing Up » | This is not goodbye »

Luxury Cars

Go to Euston Tower to see luxury cars!

I happened to be there but I DIDN'T BRING MY CAMERA!
You can kill me now.

There's a fugly green Lamborghini, a sexy Bently, a furious Ferrarri in red, a black car and all those high end cars lah. I didn't really pay attention to the cars because I was dying to get inside the air-conditioned Starbucks. The weather was bad. It was so hot and humid. Probably worst than Malaysia.

Might go back tomorrow to check out the cars. If they're still there I'll MAKE SURE I bring my CAMERA along.

My eyes nearly popped out when I saw the cars but the adrenaline rush wasn't there... Cos I'm going to see more cars on Friday! (sorry Ken, no more tickets for you)

Eh, I cannot blog properly anymore. I'm typing nonsense.

My mind is full of corporate governance, gorvernance system, 1997 financial crisis, corporate governance in Asia, directors, main banks. Soooooo interesting, hor. Damn sien, I tell you.

Can't wait for Friday come.
Then Saturday.
Then Sunday.

And for whatever's sake, PLEASE RAIN!!! I promise I won't complain if it rains cats and dogs tomorrow- just one thing- don't rain on Friday, can? I won't complain if it's pouring during the weekend either. It's TOO HOT already! Stoooopid heatwave.

What a random post.

woah. dun rain on saturday laaa rain on friday nite then saturday all day cloudy better mah. lol.
have a great time in the show. :p

Ken: Didn't rain of both days! kena conned by the weather forecasts! But the weather's good enough lah. no complains. did you go to the show?

naw. didnt go. :P lazy. maybe next time. hehe.

Post a Comment