« Home | Random » | Home Alone » | (Pre)Winter Blues » | Seriously... » | Palma » | Cala Bona/ Cala Millor Part II » | Tonight... » | Cala Millor/Cala Bona » | Dear God » | It Must Be The Weather »

That Weekend in Frankfurt



Banks, Banks, Banks and more banks.

Buildings, Buildings, Buildings and more buildings.

Quiet.

Peaceful.

Kinda....intimidating.

That's what I think about Frankfurt.

I left on Friday at noon. My flight was at 4.30pm. The flight took 90 minutes but when I arrived at Frankfurt am Main, it was 9.30pm. By the time I arrived, I was so exhausted. The journey from Frankfurt Hahn to Frankfurt am Main took 2 hours. -_- The price to pay for flying with Ryan Air.

K picked me up from the bus stop and he went back to the office while I went to his flat. That poor boy only came back after midnight. While waiting for him to come home, I entertained myself with Haagen Dazs ice cream (He has 7 tubs in the fridge), CNN, BBC (Thank God for Cable!) and the magazines I brought from London.

Since he had to work over the weekend, we didn't spend much time together either. I brought my portable hard drive and watched TVB dramas and some movies while waiting for him to come back. We spent some time walking around the city and went up the Main Tower. I saw sun set! =) It wasn't as beautiful as the one I saw in Japan 7 years ago but I'm contented. I took some pictures but they didn't turn out very nice. =(

I didn't go to Frankfurt to sight see. I spent less than 40Euros. I saw so many banks and sky scrapers (man, I sound damn jakun). I did zero shopping. I can't speak German and I think my limited vocabulary is deteriorating. The only word I say is 'Danke!' But I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm happy I made this trip. A very memorable trip indeed.

Perhaps.... next weekend again, aye? =P Hopefully he won't have to spend 8 hours in the office on a Saturday!

sometimes, the best kind of "sight-seeing" is the sight of him before your eyes, yes? *wink wink!* and those are the kinds of holidays that are the best!

Yeah, when I was in Frankfurt, it was almost like the most boring city in the world, and I was there twice!! Did you know that Frankfurt has legal bordellos?!! LOL, me and my MAS friend went walking around the area one evening. She was totally astounded! So was I..

I am glad I didn't have to fly into Hahn! From Main it was only about a 5 min taxi ride..

finally a firefox friendly template. lol.
looking good. one more thing u need to fix is that pop up by ilead thingy.. too troublesome.. :P
nice.

Post a Comment