« Home | (Pre)Winter Blues » | Seriously... » | Palma » | Cala Bona/ Cala Millor Part II » | Tonight... » | Cala Millor/Cala Bona » | Dear God » | It Must Be The Weather » | Being Alone » | The Virgin MeMe »

Home Alone

It's cold. It's quiet. It's dark outside. I'm home alone and I'm not used to it.

The flatmate's gone to Belfast for 3 days.

The flatmate and I are not best of friends but we do spend lots of time together. We prepare dinner together, we eat dinner together and I always wash up after that. When we have dinner, we watch an episode of game show. Usually it's Kang Xi Lai Le. Few hours after dinner, she comes into my room and use my bed to do 20 sit ups because she sleeps on a blown up bed. She talks to Leo, my soft toy, in a squeaky voice which I absolutely dislike. She leaves when the boyfriend calls me. We do crosswords from London Lite and Sudoku from The London Paper. It's been like that for the past month of so and I'm used to it.

And suddenly, I'm alone.

When I go to the kitchen, I have to switch on the light in the living room. The corridor is dark. I have to switch off the boiler before I go to bed. I have to switch on the boiler when I wake up in the morning.

I don't think I'll be doing much cooking for the next couple of days.

I have to get used to staying alone.

When the routine is no longer a routine, it feels.... weird.

i feel alone too, while walking in the busiest street... i felt lonely...

i miss home, when i am surrounded by people who are willing to give me their love, to care and share me...

let's cheers and we accompany each other can?

*hug yr soft toy and help u to turn on the boiler*

I'll have to get used to living alone too... very soon. *sigh* *hugs*

Sometimes I have to get used to sharing space, which I am not very good at.. It all stems from living alone all these years...

carcar: helllllooooo! long time no see {hug hug} Thank you for turning on the boiler =)

May: When are you moving out? It's weird initially but you'll get used to it real soon. good luck! {hugs}

L B: I wasn't used to it too when I first moved in with the flatmate but now i'm not used to it when i'm alone. -_-

I still have another 4 months or so before I pack up and go. funny, I live with my family right now, yet I'd rather be alone in my room.

if I think about it, maybe it's just more comforting knowing that there's another person next door, but I just don't want any interaction whatsoever! heh.

Living alone is great! So many pros, but there's one big con... NOT GOOD after watching that HORROR MOVIE on TV!!

Post a Comment