« Home | Tadaima! » | Green is the Colour and Pictures » | An Update » | too lazy to blog......see you soon... » | Jetlagged » | A Quick Hello From Dubai Airport » | i miss » | Home » | Sunday Morning » | Good News! »

The Virgin MeMe

I'm a little depressed today. Thank you for dropping by and cheering me up.

I'm still drafting a post. The holiday post will have to wait. Anyway... I was tagged by Ken (for the first time!) so here it is (I know, Ken, it was a loooong time ago)

4 things many don't know:
- I must sleep with a duvet or blanket. Something must cover my body.
- I love doing Crosswords and Puzzels :P
- I stopped reading Marie Claire/Glamour since about 2 years ago after I realised they have more ads than articles.
- I actually have 'shopping mood'. I don't shop ALL the time.

4 movies i could watch over and over
- The Notebook
- A Lot Like Love
- You, Me & Dupree
- Phantom of the Opera

4 places i have lived
- Kota Bharu
- Mantin, Negri Sembilan
- Kobe, Japan
- Bangor, North Wales

4 tv shows I love
- The F Word!
- Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
- X Factor
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?

4 places i've been for vacation
- Spain (Barcelona/Majorca)
- Scotland (Glasgow/ Edinburgh)
- Gold Coast, Australia
- Italy (Florence/Rome/Pisa)

4 of my favourite food:
- Fok Keen Meen
- Nasi Kerabu biru and kuning
- Heng Hua noodles
- Nasi Ulam

4 places i would rather be:
- Home
- Barcelona
- Frankfurt
- Kobe, visiting my host parents

4 favourite songs:
- Tonight I Want To Cry by Keith Urban
- Time after time by Cindy Lauper
- You Belong To Me by Jason Wade
- A Love That Will Last by Renee Olstead

4 persons tagged:
Nicholassssssss
The Babe
Mr Smith! (I don't know your blog add yet!)
Vi Jan/ YK (Where are you guys??)

Depression is not a good thing.. but it hangs out in us from time to time. Can't help. Part of our being.. Hugs for you, and hope you're gonna have a nice weekend.

Kobe, wow! must've been a really fun time. I could only dream of visiting Japan for now...

*brings some bottled sunshine*

wishing you a sunny weekend!

hahhah that took long enough..
wahh.. the notebook that one is one sappy show.. lol would need a lot of tissues for a person who cries alot.

*pretend never see*

*leaves*

Post a Comment