« Home | Sunday Morning » | Good News! » | Home » | Arrived » | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up » | Floating Beach »

Home

If you're expecting pictures I'm sorry I have to disappoint you. I have yet to upload pictures on my Mom's pc. I forgotten my adapter so I avoid using my laptop. I'm such a doink!

Anyway, I went to visit my neighbour, "mah mah" yesterday morning. When mah mah saw us, she hugged Mom and she cried. She can still recognise me when she saw me and when she held my hands, she cried. Mom and I cried too. My heart ached when I saw mah mah bed ridden. She's been hospitalised for a couple of weeks and we only found out yesterday. She could hardly talk because of stroke but I could vaguely understand her. Mom gave her a red packet before we left but mah mah refused to take it. Mom said it's for good luck so we left it under her pillow. She cried again before we left. It was heart breaking.

Mah mah saw me growing up. When I was young, I always shouted "Mah mah" from my Mom's window and she would say hello to me. In the evening, mah mah used to walk around her little garden and I visited her occassionally. She has always been very kind. Before I left for UK, I went over to tell mah mah and the next day, she came over to my house and gave me a red packet. The following year, mah mah was healthy but 2 years later, she was down with stroke but it wasn't very serious. This year, it's very hard to accept the fact that mah mah is bed ridden. I couldn't recognise her at all because she has lost so much weight.

I want to visit her again but I can't. I know I'll cry when I see her. It's too painful to see her in this condition. I will probably visit her again when before I leave.

I can't do much. All I can do is pray for her and hope she gets better soon.

so sorry to hear about mah mah's condition. I hope she gets better soon.

Aw, it's sad when age catches up with us.. BIG HUGS to you, and good prayers too for your mah mah..

Post a Comment