« Home | Arrived » | Au Revoir » | Kitchen Disaster » | Unblock the Writer's Block » | WHY? » | I give up » | Floating Beach » | Of ex-landlord, broadband, new flat and etc » | Planning for the House Warming » | Untitled »

Home

I'm home. Finally... but without the luggage. :(

My parents left for KL to attend an important function so we met briefly at the arrival hall before they boarded the next flight. Dad looks slightly older. Mum is still the same.

My cousin and my brother came to the airport as well. I didn't sleep the whole night and only managed to catch a few winks on the aeroplane. I was so sleep deprived that food didn't matter anymore but my cousin insisted that we had breakfast first. In the car, I was so excited to see my brother and I became so hyperactive. We went to White House, a local chinese style Kopitiam. It was full and there weren't enough staffs. I had an half boiled egg, a spoonful of nasi dagang and few pieces of roti kawin. Roti kawin means bread with butter and kaya (coconut jam). This kopitiam serves the best kaya, in my opinion. I made a mental note to take pictures of the food before eating but I forgotten. After my breakfast, I yelled "Oh no! Forgot to take pictures!"

We went home for an hour or so before coming to the new house. The new house is beautiful! Mum has definitely put in a lot of effort in decorating the house. It's so English, minus the fireplace, of course. There's a patio in the backyard. There's also a badminton court! Brilliant! I'm so amazed!!! Pictures to follow soon. My camera is in the luggage and I'm charging my parent's new toy, their very first digicam.

My Kakak has lovingly prepared Nasi Lemak for lunch. Even my brother, who is a fussy eater, says Kakak cooks the best Nasi Lemak. My Mum's friend ordered some Roti Jala and will bring them for lunch. As today is my sister's birthday, we booked a table at a restaurant, just the 3 siblings and 2 cousins.

From the moment I set foot in KB, my eating journey begins (and so must my exercise regime!)

Patio and badminton court? lllo.0

You must be one of the few rich people in KB. Kai Hong/Philips should be able to recognize u. Ha!

kelate's malay houses got attitude. luv em. hv nt been to kelate 4 a long time since the trip wif dad. dad used to teach in jln merbau.

k.e;at.i,x

Jason: No lah.... I took some pics. Will post up when soon.

Anon: Kelantan has definitely changed a lot. Time to drop by again! =)

I'm glad you find everything to your liking. Good luck! And I sure hope you get to play on that badminton court. :-)

ladybug: Thank you =)

welcome home, welcome home to your new home! can't wait to see what makan-makan adventures you go through the next few days. any pictures of that Nasi Lemak?

May: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sureeeee... pictures will be up soon!

Post a Comment