« Home | Doubt » | I had a dream » | I... » | Update #273 » | Rant » | Saturday » | Preview » | Almost forgotten » | My little shoebox » | Da Paolo »

Untitled

"I have a good news and a bad news for you"

Her heart sank but she said "bad news first"

"The bad news is, I have an interview on the 4th and 5th September"

She frowned. He was coming back a day later than expected.

"Oh no! Another day to add to the count down. But it's ok, just another day" She tried to console herself. "Now, tell me the good news!"

"The good news is, I am coming back to my sweety next Friday after the interview to spend the weekend with you, and I will fly to Berlin on Monday for the interview and fly back on Tuesday."

"NOoooooooooooooo Baby! You're staying in Germany until the 5th. Don't do that!"

"Shut up sweety. Listen to me, ok"

"Ok. Thank you so much!! I running late now. Speak to you tomorrow ok?"

"Ok. Enjoy your evening. Bye"

*click*

She was smiling the whole night. Sweet. =)

9 more days. =)

Hehe. So sweet.

So, the previous few blue / sad posts are gone already lah.

=) I still need to deal with those issues myself. I have 9 days to think about them and overcome them. Should be fine...hopefully.

you're so cute!!! *grin* aiyar..... *sigh*

awww... the things he does to make your heart melt, yea? ;)

L B: Why sigh? Cheer up =)

May: Yeah.... I've been on cloud 9 and am busy counting down the days!! =)

Post a Comment